Value Added Services
Sharing is caring. With TNM, keeping things to oneself is never part of our lifestyle. As a Malawian brand, we value a community that supports unity and that only comes with sharing as a vital part and parcel of the jigsaw puzzle.
If you don’t share, You don’t care. Don’t wait for someone to ask of it always. Be proactive. Share TNM airtime to friends, family, loved ones and siblings. Why not?
TNM offers the ME2U service to all its prepaid customers. The service allows all TNM customers to share airtime within the network.
It’s FAST, FUN & FREE.
How to Share Airtime
- Dial *113*pin code*amount of airtime to be shared*recipient’s number# e.g. For example, *113*000000*200*0888800900#.
- At the prompt of the USSD response, choose reply by typing 1 to confirm and send.
- Customers will instantly receive an SMS telling them that airtime has been transferred from your account to your desired number.
- Your default Me2U pin code is 123456 and can be changed by the user anytime
- To change your Me2U pin code just dial *106*old pin code*New pin*New pin#. For example, *106*123456*456789*456789#. The pin code should be 6 digits.
Mpamba (TNM Mobile Money) is a service in which registered customers will be able to use their mobile phones to access various financial services. Both customers with bank accounts and those without bank accounts can use the service and, among others, can receive their salaries/wages, receive or send funds, cash-out and cash-in money, purchase items, pay bills through their mobile money account.
Mpamba Services' Background
There is a worldwide revolution from cash-based to cashless societies with simplified and advanced payment solutions and TNM intends to embrace this through its mobile money service branded “Mpamba” meaning start-up capital in vernacular.
Malawi has about 80% of an unbanked population. Out of these, a lot of people still want to access financial services. Mpamba will help in bridging this gap by offering financial services wherever TNM mobile network is present.
Where customers have bank accounts, their Mpamba account (also known as a Wallet) can be linked to the regular bank account where they can access it (bank account) remotely.
Mpamba Service offering for Agents and Customers
An Agentis a person or business that is contracted by TNM to facilitate transactions for customers both registered and unregistered.
With Mpamba, TNM customers can convert cash into electronic money (e-value) and vice versa at any Mpamba Agent. Agents will be responsible for accepting customer deposits (cash-ins) and customer payments (cash-outs).
- Agents will also be able to register new Mpamba users.
- Advantages of TNM Mpamba Safety - It is safer to transfer funds through mobile money than carrying physical cash
- Convenience – Make payments anywhere, anytime
- Cost effectiveness and Time saving - Cut travel costs to make payments or execute bank transactions
- Efficiency and Reliability – Make real time transactions at less cost
- Innovative – Have an enhanced profile by being part of the innovative users
Visit www.tnmmpamba.co.mw for more information
Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS)
TNM Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS), allows picture, video-clip and sound clip messaging.
Using TNM MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), you can send and receive messages in full color - with images, sound, video clips, and text.
Sometimes words just aren't enough to express yourself.
How do I get MMS?
You need to have an MMS capable phone.
To get MMS settings:
- Send mms to 999 OR
- Visit any of our branches or call customer care on 105 / 900 or 088 880 0900 for service activation.