What is Mpamba
Mpamba (TNM Mobile Money) is a service in which registered customers will be able to use their mobile phones to access various financial services. Both customers with bank accounts and those without bank accounts can use the service and, among others, can receive their salaries/wages, receive or send funds, cash-out and cash-in money, purchase items, pay bills through their mobile money account.
First Capital Bank Digital Money Transfer
- • After every Mpamba transaction, a flash message and an SMS is sent through with full transaction details.
- Balance Enquiry Fees
- • Customer is given 5 FREE balance check enquiries/month.
- • Every single balance check enquiry after the FREE ones : K10/transaction
Mpamba FMB ATM Withdrawal Fees
|Amount||Service Fee (MWK)|
- How to Transact
- • Go to FMB ATM menu
- • Select Mpamba Withdrawal
- • Enter Sender’s number, enter the voucher digits
- • ATM will disburse money to the customer
- • Dial *444#.
- • 4 Financial Services
- • 2 Banks
- • 2 FMB
- • 1 ATM withdrawal
- • 1 Generate Voucher
- • Select Preferred Amount
- • 1 to confirm
- • Enter Mpamba PIN
- • You will receive an SMS notification with all the details to be used when redeeming the voucher on an FMB ATM