Terms and Conditions
Yanga Internet bundles are short term (hourly validity) bundles with fixed value and variable Price. The bundles will be offered at different prices during different times of the day. The bundles will have a fixed price and different discounts will apply at different times of the day just like it works on Voice discounts.
The Snapi bundle business rules are as follows;
- • The maximum discount for the Snapi bundles is 75% and the minimum discount is 0%.
- • The full range of discounts applicable is 0%, 25%, 50% and 75%.
- • The bundles are only valid for 1 hour.
- • Any unused MBs at the end of the hour will be expired.
- • Snapi bundles are all general usage bundles and can be used for anything.
- • There is no limit to the number of times a customer can subscribe to Snapi bundles.
- • The unlimited Snapi bundle has a Fair Usage Policy (F.U.P) volume of 3GB. What this means is that the maximum volume that customers can use when they subscribe to the unlimited Snapi bundles is 3GB. Therefore customers who use more than 3GB when they subscribe to Unlimited Snapi bundles will be charged.
The full list of Snapi bundles (Yanga Internet bundles) is as follows;
|Yanga Internet bundles||LOW||MID LOW||MID HIGH||HIGH|
|Snapi 10 MB||15||30||45||60||10||1 hour|
|Snapi 50 MB||35||70||105||140||50||1 hour|
|Snapi Unlimited||480||960||1,440||1,920||3,072||1 hour|